Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Man, I fucking hate Raid fc

So I did Beastmaster with range, fair enough, nothing said, did my role fine.

I turn up to Jellies with melee and brawler aura and the leader of the group tells me to take melee off because it "ruins kills" and "will probably get other people killed" - After asking why he didn't provide any actual answer so I took melee

I run into Yaka and then 3 people commented on my steel titan and how I wouldn't last to the end of the kill ??????

Then he asks for pt and I said I would, and they were like "Melee pt???"

I did everything fine, at the end of the kill the leader asks to add me for more Yaka teams

???????
Unslain Bosses - Clan

07-Aug-2016 02:08:11

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Click on "support" at the top of the page and check if there's a support article relating to your query. The aim is that the articles will solve common issues without the need to submit a ticket, but if it doesn't there is a 'contact us' button located at the bottom of [most, but not all] articles.

e.g: at the bottom of this article about refunds there's an option to contact Jagex regarding payment support: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/205981571-Refunds

07-Aug-2016 04:56:10

James
Nov Member 2021

James

Posts: 7,969 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Click on "support" at the top of the page and check if there's a support article relating to your query. The aim is that the articles will solve common issues without the need to submit a ticket, but if it doesn't there is a 'contact us' button located at the bottom of [most, but not all] articles.

e.g: at the bottom of this article about refunds there's an option to contact Jagex regarding payment support: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/205981571-Refunds

Ah, there wasn't a contact us option for what I needed help with so I just found one in an unrelated section.

How long ago did they remove the account help section and replace it with the community one or whatever?

07-Aug-2016 06:03:51

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top