Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel SrRocket is a really underrated rocket league player and were clearly the main reason for this victory with an assist setting up the match winning goal.
The numbers are also decieving and not accurately displaying their performance controlling the game which allows the other players to shine.

"You watch the game, you don't see SrRocket. You watch SrRocket and you see the whole game"

06-Aug-2016 23:19:18

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who remembered when Black demons looked like this? Not my pic by the way so I'm not responsible for the bad cropping.

https://i.redd.it/3l4678u41udx.png
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

06-Aug-2016 23:29:04 - Last edited on 06-Aug-2016 23:29:59 by PyraTheAegis

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
I feel SrRocket is a really underrated rocket league player and were clearly the main reason for this victory with an assist setting up the match winning goal.
The numbers are also decieving and not accurately displaying their performance controlling the game which allows the other players to shine.

"You watch the game, you don't see SrRocket. You watch SrRocket and you see the whole game"

I agree with this, the way SrRocket dictates the tempo is simply phenomenal. He reads the game so well and is able to break down opposition attacks like no other. He's a very special player in that regards.

Personally I thought he had an outstanding game, won every 50/50, wasn't affraid to get stuck and let Poldy1401 and BvBThomasBvB that he was there. He worked tierslessly, doing the dirty work and got himself an assist to top it all off. Great performance.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

06-Aug-2016 23:56:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top