Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
It worked with Warbands

It only worked with warbands because it's a very quick and (reasonably, if you're in a decent FC), safe activity.

As soon as there is prolonged, real risk, people won't bother with it.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

26-Jul-2016 22:01:45

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Decent FCs require you to spend up to an hour after the wave is done fighting some war. So it's not very quick any more@

There's a price to pay for being protected by experienced pkers I guess during wave time. Long live the days where you could actually go, loot and then leave. :d

26-Jul-2016 22:09:08

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol warband wars, they're a complete joke. All it is is follow some guy into 100 other guys and lag out and appear back in edgeville

Thank god I was a general in my warbands fc so I could go off and patrol single zones lol

26-Jul-2016 22:14:49

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Lol warband wars, they're a complete joke. All it is is follow some guy into 100 other guys and lag out and appear back in edgeville

Thank god I was a general in my warbands fc so I could go off and patrol single zones lol

The 3 times I went and pkd at warbands that's exactly what happened. Walk around finding people for half an hour, once you find someone, get pumped up, ready for some intense fighting, client crashes and you're back in Edgeville.

Fun times.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

26-Jul-2016 22:30:42

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
for ucharted isles, should we go and save any random large island? or should we try and get a decent one, is there a better size island to go for as well?, it still seems rather expensive to spend chimes on
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

26-Jul-2016 22:59:09

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Return of the bad graphics machine! Some are wrong though like Nieve being Kuradal(she's a clone of Sumona) and Super combat are nowhere near as strong as Overloads.

http://i.imgur.com/sNFqdOs.jpg
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

26-Jul-2016 22:59:31 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2016 23:02:47 by PyraTheAegis

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Return of the bad graphics machine!

http://i.imgur.com/sNFqdOs.jpg

Some of those are so wrong though! Like.. Nieve is more like Sumona. And a super combat potion doesn't function anything like an overload! andand.. The Tokhaar cape never got released! Annnnnnd Lava dragons are nothing like Frost Dragons!

Edit: Woops I didnt even notice your comment at the top lol.

26-Jul-2016 23:07:09 - Last edited on 26-Jul-2016 23:08:02 by Otter

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top