Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Hah yeah

It's so weird, there was like nobody playing it, you turn the corner and there was what, 18? people sat down all playing it

It almost feels normal

That double lured pokestops must've had close to 20 people huddled around them. Then that guy who kept the gym off me everytime I left the Magikarp in there.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

20-Jul-2016 21:09:06

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Bako0

YES

£105m I think. Whilst, yes, it's a huge amount of money, there's greater money been splashed elsewhere that hasn't reaped rewards (greater money in terms of value for money, not physical cash; e.g., Pogba is more worth £105m than Sterling is £50m, IMO).

Also, the transfer fee doesn't really affect fans of United/rival teams - rather have that money spent than weighing down the pockets of the Glazers, after all!!

United should hopefully be a force next season, now!
José Mourinho's Red Army.

20-Jul-2016 21:09:19

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
That's how I feel most of the time, I just embrace it at this point seeing as 99% of the world is playing pokemon go you start to feel not out of place.

Yeah, true. Though most of the people in this village are old, and they just don't get it, man!!

I was on my way back from work at 1:30am on Monday, and there were these 3 lures setup next to each other, but they were in quite an awkward place (middle of a bridge on quite a busy road), but when I passed them, there was just about 20 people on either side of the road literally sat down, backs to the wall, just catching Pokemon.

Taken over the world.

I saw something (maybe was speculation) that Gen 2 Pokemon won't be available until maybe Winter time, and idk how I feel about that.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

20-Jul-2016 21:12:04

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top