Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Telos I'd be more inclined to try higher enrage if I didn't have to redo the one I die on. Super brews/rocktail soups I have no problem paying for, but I don't expect it to be tedious as well as expensive.

I fell flat on my face during a 203% enr kill, but that being said it was my first time trying full manual in maybe 6 months, it took forever to even reach P5, I think it was close to 13 minutes lol. Revo life I guess ._.

Trying to do no food kills at lower enrages is a pretty neat, and risk-free way to learn how to avoid specs/use defensives properly from what I've experienced.

Amaethwr said :
Back to Assetto Corsa!

Assetto Corsa isn't a game you "play" to fill time like RS, Rocket League etc - it's quite serious and it gets pretty tiring after playing for an hour or two - especially if it's a long (40-60 minute) race... It's so hard to stay focused as well.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

13-Jul-2016 17:15:19

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And that was a terrible walk!! Hardly any Pokemon when yesterday they couldn't stop spawning!! Tried to catch a 50cp spearow, broke out 4 times and on the 5th time the game crashed.

Stupid game.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

13-Jul-2016 17:30:24

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top