Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Sigh some people are such fucking dicks.

So basically, there was this guy who's an uber driver but he streams Pokemon go between jobs, driving around and whatnot, nothing wrong there is it? Well some sad kids emailed and called uber telling them that this guy has been driving dangerously, running people over and whatever, and cause of Pokemon go, they know where he is at all times. So basically they're making up a bunch of bullshit to "mess" with this guy but then he gets fired from uber and now can't support his family.

Fuck America seriously, people getting robbed at gunpoint cause of Pokemon go, people getting killed/shot at/stories made up about them. What a fucking joke of a world we live in

Can't Uber do checks to nullify the false allegations? Seems dumb how a bunch of internet trolls can ruin someone's career just because they start mass "prank" calling the company + the police.

11-Jul-2016 15:06:25

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Sigh some people are such fucking dicks.

So basically, there was this guy who's an uber driver but he streams Pokemon go between jobs, driving around and whatnot, nothing wrong there is it? Well some sad kids emailed and called uber telling them that this guy has been driving dangerously, running people over and whatever, and cause of Pokemon go, they know where he is at all times. So basically they're making up a bunch of bullshit to "mess" with this guy but then he gets fired from uber and now can't support his family.

Fuck America seriously, people getting robbed at gunpoint cause of Pokemon go, people getting killed/shot at/stories made up about them. What a fucking joke of a world we live in

Reminds me of Thy Art's newest song: They Will Know Another

Just a fair warning: viewing the lyric video may be seen as graphic to some.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

11-Jul-2016 15:59:18

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wasn't it changed at some point? I recall finding it easier to deal with using higher resolution than I usually play in for my first kills. :s

Also how long does it take to unlock rewards from this port sarim invasion thing - is it a daily thing like the falador one?

11-Jul-2016 16:36:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top