Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I went on like a 3 hour walk to round up pokemon, get strong enough to take down the gym.

The gym around here had a 399 cp Pidgeot, managed to get about 50 PIdgeys caught and get my own 396 cp Pidgeot. I was feeling confident so started heading over to the gym and saw some prick had put a 501 cp Jolteon in there, I couldn't beat this with my army of Pidgeys.

I turned back around and wandered the streets hopelessly looking for an answer and then that's when it struck me, out of the blue a 290 cp Golbat appeared!! I knew I could power this bad boy up and with him take over the god damn fkn gym. 20 Pokeballs later and like 2k stardust I have a 407 cp Golbat at my disposal!

I'm ready and I'm pumped up to go, I use my 10 billion Rattata Candies and create a small army of ~200 cp Raticates to bolster my forces (merely cannon fodder before I unleash the big guns ofc.) I make my way to the gym, all that stands before me and eternal glory is the 399cp Pidgeot and 501cp Jolteon, I was confident and jump straight into it.

In a hard fought battle my Raticates soon feel to the Pidgeot, they did good damage and allowed my maestro Golbat to clean up. My victory was short lived however as I next faced the true test, the Jolteon. It all happened so fast, my ringer Golbat was 1 shot by some bullshit Thunder attack! It looked bleak but I still had another trick up my sleeve, out came the Pidgeot. It was back and forth, end to end stuff and as the battle came to a close the Jolteon somehow defeated me with a sliver of health left.

There was no hard feelings, the better trainer won and I can respect that. I was licking my wounds and ready to head back home to rethink my stratergy, then I realised the Pidgeot had been kicked out of the gym and I'd only have to battle the Jolteon in the next fight! I quickly revived my forces (you get 5 revives every time you level up apparently! yay!)
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

10-Jul-2016 14:59:12

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I challenge the gym again, the battle begins and mt Ratitcates are soon wipe out. I'm not too concerned, they did their job and weakened the Jolteon slightly. Out comes Pidgeot he does some tremendous work almost single- handedly taking down the Jolteon leaving him at 1hp before bowing out.

Out comes old goldy and takes down the Jolteon! I was jubilant! Over the moon with my accomplishment! The gym had been defeated and I had secured my place as leader! or so I thought.

As I was hard fighting I had lost track of my surroundings, a car had pulled up on the side of the road. As I defeated the gym a guy got out and sat on the other bench, pulled out his phone and left after about 10 seconds. I looked at him entering his car, he started it up, rolled down his window and shouted "cya later Shaky" and sped off in his shitty Seat Ibiza.

I looked at the gym and to my horror I saw I was not the leader. He was on the same team as me and he had usurped me!!! He had placed a 561cp Magmar in there and my hero, my champion Pidgeot who had fought so hard is now playing second fiddle to this guy!!!

Fkn MikeHughes10 I'm gonna hunt you down! You stole my gym! You stole my victory! You stole everything from me! And I will make you pay for this!
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

10-Jul-2016 15:09:21

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top