Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, need a ref that won't cave to crowd pressure.

I genuinely cannot remember the ref giving Germany a benefit of the doubt decision the entire first half, he gives them the disgustingly obvious, but aside from that...

aSp said :
Is that the AR game?

It was released in Australasia first...the rest of the world gets it after.

Ahh, I knew it was some country other than England, forgive my ignorance ;p

Fleekstar said :
You need to change the location of your App Store, there's tutorials and shit

Yeah, I've just seen one online when I googled its release date, might try it, it looks awesome.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

07-Jul-2016 20:52:41 - Last edited on 07-Jul-2016 20:56:09 by Baknoob

Baknoob

Baknoob

aSp said :
My stepson visited today, and was walking around the house and out in the street trying to 'collect them all'.

Apparently he pulled over 3 times on the way here to try to catch some. He thinks it is great.

Yeah. I live in the middle of the countryside, so there isn't much reason to go out very often, which is why I wanted Pokemon Go; make a day of going through all the fields/woods round our house and then maybe venturing into the nearby village and see what I can get there.

07-Jul-2016 20:54:57

Baknoob

Baknoob

Haha, my go-to words!

I wouldn't know about the new Pokemon, but my dad won a 3ds in a raffle like 3 years ago lol, so it hasn't cost me too much to buy the new games that come out once every year or so (though I do have X&Y and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire).

Idk how much 3ds/2ds' are these days, but I would very much recommend investing in them if you have the spare cash, even if it is just for Pokemon games, if you found you enjoyed the previous games enough. The 3ds Pokemon games are awesome, imo.

07-Jul-2016 21:06:11

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top