Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1801 twin kills now and getting sweet fuck all now. Even the anima shit has dried up with only a few pieces.

Starting to think there is something wrong with gwd2 drops after all.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

01-Jul-2016 12:56:21

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baknoob said :
S HE JUST THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH?! I'm obviously in no place to comment on the strength of someone's relationship, but happy to forego a month together is a little fishy. It's like giving something up for lent. You can actually do without it, it's not vital to you, and you give it up secretly with the hope it'll carry on after lent, too.

Either he's the luckiest, or she doesn't like him as much as he thinks (hence being able to go a month without seeing him). Or finance is just so tight that they accept the fact they may not see each other often. Idk.

01-Jul-2016 12:58:53

aSp
Jun Member 2022

aSp

Posts: 8,062 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rib said :
Even the anima shit has dried up with only a few pieces.

I have been getting anima shit, and even a pet...but no weps and no crests for a LOT of kills - saying that, I am due for a dry streak because GWD2 has been very generous with me early on.
I have noticed LOADS of ess drops from everyone lately. I get at least one, and regularly 2 in a 1 hour session - and it doesn't matter who I am killing.

So I wouldn't think there is anything wrong with the drops...just RNG being predictably unpredicatable.

...but it wouldn't be the first time I was ever wrong.

01-Jul-2016 13:08:40

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What are you guys on about? I got a pet and a crest in my last reaper task and I don't even have them extended

Gl though :(

Lathow said :
Does someone have the link to that nex/kk average drop graph?
Not sure about a link but Repressor posts the graphs like once a month or so

Repressor said :
HTTPs://i.imgur.com/ECDjKGR.png
Selective Completionist

01-Jul-2016 13:32:08

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gratz on drops.

Going to try something new. Going to do twin furies on w69. Twins and 69 naturally go together so its destiny!
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

01-Jul-2016 13:50:21

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top