Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Isn't the cap 4000% enrage?

Also, isn't there a guy who's done 200% enrage, is there any news from him or elsewhere that there are even more mechanics after 200%?

I imagine there aren't just endless mechanics dependent on the enrage you get to, but it seems a bit cheap to stop inventing new mechanics at 100% if the cap is 4000, at the same time.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

27-Jun-2016 16:46:23

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spoilers spoilers spoilers don't read it blablablabla

P5:

Spawn

He summons ~6 little anima things, either red, green or black, run to the same coloured font and kill them using aoes, this will "charge" a font which will stop you getting killed in the rest of the fight.

During this, there will be some rocks that fall, they have an animation around 3 seconds before they do actually fall, best to run away else you'll get hit for a 4k.

Telos will "charge a bomb" sometime after this, run to the font you previously charged up and click it (or right click > use if you want to be certain), this will stop his OHKO and then he rests for 10 seconds.

Best method would be to zerk as you are running to use the font, then use defensives + adren pot as you are running back after using the font - then go ham.

Repeat.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

27-Jun-2016 16:58:37 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2016 18:18:07 by Hevilmystic

aSp
Jun Member 2022

aSp

Posts: 8,062 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Baknoob said :
I wonder if there's a reason NONE of the Spanish squad sing their anthem. Like sometimes you get a few that don't, but not a single Spanish player did. Odd.

Many of them are from a region that speak of being independent of Spain (the Catalan region if I am not mistaken), and have what they consider to be their own anthem and flag.

I don't want to speak for others beliefs or get all political - but that is my very basic understanding of it.
Anyone feel free to set me straight if I have anything wrong.

27-Jun-2016 17:01:49 - Last edited on 27-Jun-2016 17:02:37 by aSp

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Hevilmystic said :
There are reward tiers Ama, so 25%+ enrage = a "silver" reward, 100%+ = a "gold" reward

HTTP://i.imgur.com/ACS5h3z.png
Ah, okay then.. Nice jugs :)

Anyone got an ideal inv/armour set up?

I just copied my Araxxor set-up (adding a few more brews and replacing sharks with rocktails)

+ a wep poison

27-Jun-2016 17:03:32

Lauri El

Lauri El

Posts: 26,002 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GAME OF THRONES @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Cassie Blake

27-Jun-2016 17:04:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top