Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H alo said :
Tuska is the name of the god, not the world she or the airut comes from. You're thinking of Mazcab, which still isn't the airut's homeworld. Tuska devoured the airut's world and they joined her.

That's the one!

I'm bad on that kinda stuff. :(
José Mourinho's Red Army.

25-Jun-2016 11:42:19

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Hopefully Knockout stages are more exciting. Group stages haven't been except for Portugal v Hungary.

Croatia v Spain was quite good, but yeah, no fixture has set the tournament alight so far. I guess that's to be expected a bit when the teams playing one another are a bit mismatched. The only standout group games from the world cup I can really think of are Spain v Netherlands, and maybe a couple of the USA games, but that's because all of these were closely contested between two relatively even nations in terms of footballing quality.

Also,

Hevilmystic said :
Pink wafer biscuits are the tits tho

support.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

25-Jun-2016 11:45:22

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hate those people in Rocket League that follow the ball no matter how many people are there, it's like

You're in a 3v3 match, 1 guy is in the corner about the cross the ball, what would be the smartest thing to do? Sit near the centre or something, right? Nope, let's all 3 go into the corner and all try to cross the ball together, and then RQ when the other team counter attack and score.

Fucking morons seriously
Unslain Bosses - Clan

25-Jun-2016 12:15:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top