Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I'm guessing you are not eligible to vote Squallsy?

Not too sure how it works.

i can vote, i simply choose not to, i dont think i really have the right with my minimal experience or knowledge on this country to make those kind of decisions
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

23-Jun-2016 00:11:30

Baknoob

Baknoob

Posts: 4,680 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tbh, this should never have been a public decision. I have my qualms with democracy anyway, but people just don't really know either way.

I'm pretty set on voting remain, but I can appreciate some of the arguments for leave, despite disagreeing. And, if someone who is voting remain can appreciate opposition arguments, it must be very difficult for people who don't know.

If you don't know, you shouldn't vote.

Out student union at Uni had votes to elect members of the student body etc, and my housemate voted based on attractiveness/how cool their names were. I thought it was pretty funny at the time, but imagine how dangerous that is on a vast political scale.
José Mourinho's Red Army.

23-Jun-2016 00:15:15

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I never cared to vote for anything before. Don't know why not, I just assume the same shit is going to happen either way and everything will go up in price regardless. I have no trust.

Leaving EU does affect me in the sense that I don't have to read some potentially biased sources to know what I would prefer, so therefore I am voting.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

23-Jun-2016 00:21:40

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
well itis nice to see you are voting if you feel strongly about it, i am somewhat glad that the uk doesnt feature forced vote policys like Australia does, so many donkey votes
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

23-Jun-2016 00:36:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top