Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hey all,

Over the next hour, you may experience a disconnection due to a batch process I need to run over a large number of accounts to give the Illumination aura.

You are eligible for this if you have over 12 months consecutive membership, so if you are eligible, you will be hit by a brief disconnect (even if you already own the aura).

There have been some reports that this is giving an incorrect message upon logging back in about your password being changed. This appears to be a bug with the system trying to log you back in.

I'll edit this post once the process has finished.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Easty
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-May-2016 20:19:29

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Erehk said :
Weyburns said :
yea go daddy is complete shit

They worked out okay for me when I used them for a website. :o Only used them once though, so I don't have a lot of experience with them to base a review on haha.

when i used them, i had fk all for traffic and they kept on being adamant that their servers were running fine. it would run well for a week or two, then out of no where it would just not work so i'd call them up, they'd say everything is perfect, then shortly after it would start working properly again.

probably ended up using the less used servers to throttle other high intensity websites they have running on their server or something.
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

31-May-2016 20:25:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top