Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
As Josh said, it's really down to what you do.

A set of Augmented Torva (both legs + body) costs 486k/hr to use (and that's before you unlock any charge reductions/it draining 10% less when level 5+) - compared to 150k/hr for its unaugmented counterpart, which imo is good value for how much better it can be if you perk it.

Tier 90 weapons are roughly the same - 450k/hr or so - so 2x what it costs normally, but for that you can get +11% DPS which is rather significant for only 225k gp/hr.

As for specific perks, tell us what you do!

Probably mostly gonna kill a bunch of bosses, up to Arax, dunno if beyond it, maybe dabble in Vorago normal mode or something. Unlikely to invest much into Raids unless they make it more 'friendly' and approachable in some way - had this weird idea for multi tiered bronze/silver/gold difficulties and 'super perked' almost 100% unique rewards per raider and things but dunno/unlikely folks will like it or if Jag will do anything like that, so unlikely to bother with that lol.

So maybe kick butt/as much to being able to kick super efficient butt and survive etc for slayer, GWD/GWD2 bosses, Arax, Nex maybe, Vorago maybe, KK maybe. Pretty much all other bosses aside Raids lol, inc that upcoming Telos fella, and maybe quest bosses etc.

Do love me the sound of that perk ya got tho, the scavenging one for the random chance of rare components. Dunno if possible but would like to stick that on something random and have that while skilling or something and have it trigger every now and then kinda like SH boots? Or does it only work in combat/while you break stuff down?

30-May-2016 21:58:42

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nice going!

Do you ever buy extra tasks with Slayer points? : o

Think I'm only on 17 :p
(Got stuck on hard ones while too nub to do them, as I've never skipped/blocked a task for anything, on any acc.. + was away half last Year + Orbs>Bossing for me).

30-May-2016 21:59:55

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Dunno if possible but would like to stick that on something random and have that while skilling or something and have it trigger every now and then kinda like SH boots? Or does it only work in combat/while you break stuff down?

http://puu.sh/paIPs/6e1e6a392a.png

Only combat I'm afraid

30-May-2016 22:00:25

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
-akhets-

It's only on kills (and can't be put on tools). :c

I'd recommend doing raids, though - they really are fun (even to fail at). First time I did raids, was when 2 friends from Gop asked 8 of us who don't do PvM to come for fun, and somehow they managed to carry us through 1st time (they did explain to two of us to keep the 'big airuty thingies' in the corners, and make sure they didn't charge about, and only finish them off when asked - was confusing, cus there were 3...), which was completely unexpected, even for them, lol.

30-May-2016 22:05:02 - Last edited on 30-May-2016 22:07:11 by Yusou Bhoroi

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Raids be too much for me to process lol, unless there's just a pure DPS role so all I'd have to do is watch my health and beat shit up with mah pew pew, but Yaka seems a bit too much chance of RIP, especially cuz I'm a drip and have crappy reaction times to things. *Plop bombs down near me, I know they're there, am I gonna stop hugging them? Whatchu think?*

And @Scavenging being only triggered in combat, I have but only one thing to say about that: BUTTS!

That is all.

I WILL NEED A WEAPON/s JUST TO TAKE WITH AND SMACK THINGS FOR BITS.

Or stick on me nox gear or seismics lol with precision or something, but, dat means less for more carnage inducing DPS'ness etc...wat do. ;-;

Do love that perk thoooo, looks like it would be incredibly handy if you did a ton of slayer, then gathered a ton of perks to tinker with randomly. Maybe something to consider putting on kit to start with, do a ton of slayer/minor bossing etc, get rarer components, gauge the gizmos out, use the rarer stuff to make proper 'super combat' efficiency perks? I dunnu.

30-May-2016 22:11:11 - Last edited on 30-May-2016 22:16:16 by Sagzee

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top