Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Actually enjoying gudwars2.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

30-May-2016 15:24:52

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I had a tonne of Precious components left over from doing Diamond necklaces for Enhancing.

I'd personally use up all Precious components you have - if you don't get Scavenging 3, tough luck, but at least you have Scavenging 2.

The reason I opted for 3 is because then I only need to roll Noxious components twice to get Biting 3, rather than three times to get it with 2. - But when compared with Ilujankan components, those are pretty expensive to gather, so 3 of those is a lot more helpful than 3 Noxious ones :P
Unslain Bosses - Clan

30-May-2016 15:25:32

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
They actually had the wrong tyres ready? How unprofessional!

Monaco's like a 80 second long lap - they told Daniel to box at the end of this lap, he originally planned to go on softs but they saw Mercedes come in the lap before (so this would have been ~30 seconds before Daniel came into the pits) for ultra softs, so Red Bull decided to "quickly" unwrap a pair of ultra softs after being ready with the softs.... This took them like 15 seconds, ~7 or so were after Daniel had been in the pits. That cost him position on the track and subsequently the race victory.

In hindsight, getting Daniel out on softs and just making him defend (which is piss easy at Monaco) would've probably gotten him the victory, even though they were the slower tyre... But oh well, Red Bull shafts their drivers yet again!
Unslain Bosses - Clan

30-May-2016 17:00:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top