Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Team Skull said :
Fleekstar said :
Tradable tetsu is t-80

I thought tradeable Tetsu was T8.5, but was statted to be T8.2...At least, from what I remember Timbo saying...

That's like saying enhanced excalibur is t-72 when it makes barely any difference :P

Plus loltimbo

Don't remind me >_>

*still shudders over me having to pull teeth to get discussion on depreciating rune values going...*
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

24-May-2016 13:11:20

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sure seems like Jagex really doesn't set themselves goals when creating content. Meaning.. Invention probably could have worked as a much better item sink if they had targeted specific items that they felt deserved to raise in price, for whatever reasons. Instead, they make it all encompassing and as a result, its hardly done anything for anything in the market.

Adding even more t80 armor at this point I guess is just going to feel that way no matter what, but still. This whole "Heres something new to play with and we'll see what happens" just seems to tone deaf. It just really seems like they should focus on what they want items to actually do, rather than just throwing random numbers at things, and seeing what players end up doing with them.

edit: Assuming they set a specific goal for how they'd like content to function, perhaps it wouldn't take them 10 months to nerf something when they realize something is being overly used to over simplify content as well :^)

24-May-2016 13:16:05 - Last edited on 24-May-2016 13:18:04 by Otter

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Hi, look at my avatar, see the hood? That means I'm trimmed. The gold means I'm trim. See the title? That's actually gold in game - because I'm trimmed. It's white if you are not trimmed, and gold if you are - mine, is, gold, therefore I am trimmed. See my signature? That means I'm trimmed. It's gold, because, you know, I have trim. I'd have it in white if I wasn't trimmed, but fortunately, I am, so it's gold. Oh, here's a picture of my outfit, and the title in game - just to prove I am trimmed. See the orange particles? That means I have spent 3 hours afking Thaler, therefore the particles are a different colour" Unslain Bosses - Clan

24-May-2016 14:04:19

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top