Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Rule #2 is so prevalent nowadays that I just ignore 95% of players because you can't win with them

It is prevalent, but yea- doesn't mean it ain't against the rules.

Still though, as long as people keep to those two rules, then there's really nothing they should worry about.
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-May-2016 11:40:03

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Team Skull said :
(Y'all really gotta have thick skin on the 'net)

You have 1) Never gone into Atomic cc and 2) Assumed it was me being flamed :P

Trust me mate, I was part of the Soul Wars community for a few years. That was...how you say...pretty much the bowels of the Runescape community (like, I can't even repeat half the shit said there).

Plus, when I say y'all, I mean "you all" :P
"Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

10-May-2016 11:41:40

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Soul wars was great, probably the only time I've actually extensively played/being part of a 'community'

Flaming only really happened from the leech clans or during wars from my experiences

BAD ROWLEY

Lust tier is not having void top/legs because preset doesn't load fully because I don't have enough overloads.
help.

10-May-2016 11:48:21

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top