Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
>:'(
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

09-May-2016 11:57:58

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Hevilmystic said :
Rib said :
*Sizzles*

Is that a reference to the lovely weather we've been having?

Nah. It's a thing I used to say ingame every now and then in clanchat when I logged in or when people made a reference to ribs as in food.

I only just realised the signatures option was back. I rarely scrolled down my profile lol.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

09-May-2016 12:10:08

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Speaking of weather, Im in South Australia. Its been raining all day with 100km winds smashing things. I hear most the states jetty and beachfront homes are being damaged from a combined king tide and storm surge. Take that real life dicers!

09-May-2016 12:17:19

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top