Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In other news the owner of Brimhaven dungeon has gone bankrupt today. The owner has been failing to make profits since the Slayer master known as Nieve opened up a dungeon filled with monsters.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

02-May-2016 13:42:52

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
In other news the owner of Brimhaven dungeon has gone bankrupt today. The owner has been failing to make profits since the Slayer master known as Nieve opened up a dungeon filled with monsters.
Speaking of which, I haven't played OSRS in ages. I think I even missed the Easter event. I should give it a try again.

02-May-2016 13:47:18

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
I went crazy
Aww :P

Lenoire said :
I never even trained Runecrafting before Runespan was a thing.
And based on what it the Altar running seems like, I'm glad I didn't.
Its underrated! I used to race this guy who had about 90m xp on nats at the time, and he was always faster, but I got kinda close eventually lol

PyraTheAegis said :
In other news the owner of Brimhaven dungeon has gone bankrupt today.
Poor guy :(
Selective Completionist

02-May-2016 13:47:38

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
I used to race this guy who had about 90m xp on nats at the time, and he was always faster, but I got kinda close eventually lol

RC racing was awesome fun, I remember RC racing Simon at the abyss when I was an ikkle Rowley.

Graahk racing was fun and it felt great when you started consistently beating someone - thjat on top of 3-4m gp/hr which was actually good back then was good enough for me.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

02-May-2016 13:51:40

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lapping people to buy yak hides is where its at. Then misclicking past banker and them catching up.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

02-May-2016 14:16:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top