Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
I just ask people Im fairly certain I can out DPS to go with me. Sometimes it feels a little dishonest but they seem to feel like they get something out of it so I don't feel too bad.
I've done this in the past one time when I wanted an elite clue scroll. However, the way I did it, I called a newby friend knowing I'd outdps them, but I'd let them have all the tradable drops while teaching them the mechanics. That way I'd get the untradables and we'd both get something out of it.

04-Apr-2016 23:29:28

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Well its not about getting salty or mad if they get a drop, it has more to do with maximizing my own chances :3.

Also I mostly ask people that I think would otherwise just not even go to the bosses. So they get experience they otherwise wouldn't have, and I always make it a point to split everything evenly. So its not like Im really asking them to alter their play style or anything =.=.

04-Apr-2016 23:39:11

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
Also I mostly ask people that I think would otherwise just not even go to the bosses. So they get experience they otherwise wouldn't have, and I always make it a point to split everything evenly. So its not like Im really asking them to alter their play style or anything =.=.
Yes, I think it's beneficial for both parties.

04-Apr-2016 23:40:28

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top