Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have no issues with my clan.. It just doesn't have that 'Community feeling' I'm not really sure how to explain it.

With other clans in the past. People talked and joked with each other all the times. Everyone knew almost everyone and it just felt like a close knitt group.

Maybe it's just nostalgia. I just miss the old times :(
Strength Through Chaos
|

04-Apr-2016 20:03:32 - Last edited on 04-Apr-2016 20:03:50 by Zamorak83432

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I get what you mean, Zamorak, I personally decided not to opt for a close knit clan because if you ever want to leave it can make things awkward - and on top of that, I don't really think you can just "join" that type of clan, there has to be some method, maybe mutual friends, or knowingo wners, etc... But just outright joining doesn't work.

I do miss OTG/SS though, those types of clans are forever gone from Runescape though, sadly.

It's one aspect missing from Atomic though, I mean, everyone is friends and such, but nobody's really close, if that makes sense. I opted for that type of clan though, and I'm not really regretting it yet... I don't really felt like the close group of friends clans worked out for me very well.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

04-Apr-2016 20:25:19

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
I have no issues with my clan.. It just doesn't have that 'Community feeling' I'm not really sure how to explain it.

With other clans in the past. People talked and joked with each other all the times. Everyone knew almost everyone and it just felt like a close knitt group.

Maybe it's just nostalgia. I just miss the old times :(

I keep trying to do that but I feel like everyone just hates me ;-;
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

04-Apr-2016 21:04:07

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top