HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sonic
Oct Member 2010

Sonic

Posts: 3,742 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
OMG GUYS ADDY DRAGONS

Good luck with your guides Sonic :) Just remember some people do like to play more casually so even if something is better/easier, they may have fun the way they do it and not want to change things up

So offer guides and advice and whatnot, but don't be pushy about things, would be my advice? :D

Thank u and yeah, I know, everyone has there own way of doing something and it probably works for them, but some people just arent aware of other ways to do things and just want to show there are other ways. Definitely wouldn't be pushy, not my style.

I did a poll recently about guide length actually, 60 second flash guides on stuff, or long detailed in depth guides and it was like a 60/40 split... surprising
Probably not going as fast as the name suggests.
I relish a challenge.

28-Mar-2016 15:55:54

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd vote 60s flash guides

Can't be fucked watching a 35 minute long video on the optimal way to clean herbs.

Linus Tech Tips has a channel called "Tech Quickie", he basically crams a lot of basic and sometimes complicated information about X subject into a ~3 minute long video, they work really well in my opinion. A similar one for RS would be nice, common misconceptions about certain methods, etc.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

28-Mar-2016 16:03:35

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top