Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright I have to update my twatter picture.

I can either have me on the Balcony overlooking the beach in Miami, Me with the alligators or me with Mod Mark looking drunk.

Which do I chose?!?!
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

17-Mar-2016 14:29:10

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I went to the premier of the RS documentary they're making, it was in London about a month ago. Don't ask me how I managed to get invited there, my friend July got invited and said I could come.

Anyway at the begging of the night they gave you a bag of coins, you got 5 gold ones in this little bag it was adorable. You could spend them on various things like drinks and goodie bags. I said to my friend I wasn't going to buy a goodie bag until the end of the night because I didn't want to carry it around with me all day.

The mistake was I ended up spending all my coins at the bar so by the end of the night I couldn't afford a goodie bag. The event finished at like midnight and I was pretty drunk but had to walk back to the hotel, I stepped outside and it was freezing and I only had a shirt on. So I went back inside and begged Mod Mark to get me a goodie bag because inside them there was an RS hoodie.

I kept telling him he was the man who could sort me out, if you can't get me one nobody can, you're the top man you've got some leverage with these guys. He said he really couldn't but in the end he managed to get one and I was able to put on the hoodie and walk back home.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

17-Mar-2016 14:43:38

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top