Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I miss the days of actually seeing some gear and being like "wow", but I guess that kinda faded when I maxed.
yyyyup..... you use to look at gear and a players skill and just go "well done, sir. Impressive" That did die and I don't think we'll ever get it back. RIP

However, when I see ironman in cool things I'm impressed and say wow :p like Clue scroll specific things. That's impressive, a bit of luck, skill, and devotion ^_^
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

02-Mar-2016 23:34:35

Weyburns
Nov Member 2021

Weyburns

Posts: 4,823 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
everything back then seemed more impressive because no one had the time to unlock everything at once, now go forward 6 years and add in tons of easyscape updates and it isn't surprising that everyone and their mothers have all the goals they've ever wanted.

The earlier you go back the more scarce things are.
Hardcore Ironman
|
Ironman Discussion

@WeyburnRS
|
Draconic Fury

02-Mar-2016 23:47:46

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I forgot all about those shields.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

03-Mar-2016 01:14:53

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I miss the days of actually seeing some gear and being like "wow", but I guess that kinda faded when I maxed.

Same. Part of it is being maxed now, but if you really look at the gear options that are even available.. There just isn't anything thats too difficult to obtain. I loved that Pre-Eoc had so many different things worth owning from so many different pieces of content. Now-a-days everything just seems so easy to get =.=...

03-Mar-2016 02:21:39

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
You know, speaking of pre-EoC shields, I miss this:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape2/images/9/9a/Rune_berserker_shield_equipped.png/revision/20120605155512

Woah been forever since I've seen those :o
@RS_Erehk

03-Mar-2016 03:08:39

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top