HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Ecruteak
Feb Member 2012

Ecruteak

Posts: 79,307 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
How much xp/hr are grenwalls?

If you're super pro you can manage 950k per hour with all the right items and familiars.

If you're me, then just 580k per hour.

If using protean traps, it's actually like half that, maybe 300-400k per hour, but obv afk so worth it lol
~ I do not have a signature.

27-Feb-2016 12:18:26

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lust said :
How much xp/hr are grenwalls?

I get about 750-850k-ish crystallising them at the Meilyr resource dungeon. XP rate is mostly determined by trap placement and management.

You pretty much always want a there to be a semi-new grenwall caught in a trap (you don't want the trap to collapse mid-way - waste of a spell) in order to maximise your xp/h rates. This is to ensure that once your crystallise spell expires, you have a new trap to cast the spell on (that will not collapse).

I pretty much crystallise a trap
If I catch a grenwall in another trap before the first XP drop (from the crystallised trap), I will loot that other trap. If it's caught after that, I will ignore it unless multiple are being caught. In that instance, you leave the one that was newly-caught alone and loot the "older" trap to be sure it won't break on you once it's crystallised.

This might not be the absolute best ultra-efficient way to do it, but I usually get those xp rates doing the above method. The 800k+ rates are usually with supreme tracker. I think I'd need more bonuses like RAF/Ava to push 900k with aura. Not sure, though. Also yeah, as Ecruteak said, attention always plays a part. You have to be pretty tryhard (focus a lot) to get those rates.

27-Feb-2016 14:03:12 - Last edited on 27-Feb-2016 14:05:53 by Singularity

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top