Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Your 'they' is referring to a different group of people. You can't blame that company for asking people not to print emails because it's not them who are planning to build a power plant.

Obviously, they won't make a difference. Not printing that email is one of those things that are generally considered nice to do but some take this a bit too far and want to change their habits because they think they can make a difference. I don't personally agree but people are free to do what they want.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone to change their habits and make their life harder. Unless they find a better alternative that makes life easier despite such habits.

But I kinda did refer to them all as a 'they'. Because 'they' = Masons, and their fingers are in every possible cookie jar that ever has been, or ever will be.

I sense a 'heated discussion' brewing, not assed with that so I'm ending anything before it starts by choosing not to fuel the flames as it were lol.

23-Sep-2013 20:22:20

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Both him and me still play, not as much as we used to, but he's starting to get close to maxing himself.

He's hoping to be done with Slayer soon, so then he has no combat excuse at all and has to train his skills. >:3

He'll probably go do PvM.. :P

~Ama

Selective Completionist

23-Sep-2013 20:24:19

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Sagzee said :
Both him and me still play, not as much as we used to, but he's starting to get close to maxing himself.

He's hoping to be done with Slayer soon, so then he has no combat excuse at all and has to train his skills. >:3

He'll probably go do PvM.. :P

~Ama

He pretty much is more into stuff like that lol.

He's also not at all pleased about the max postcount thread rofl. Had quite the lecture when he found out about it, he was more gutted than angry though.

23-Sep-2013 20:27:44

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top