Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
If I use revo, heal other fucks up and tuska's wrath gets used over provoke/resonance and you or I die lol

This is why I hate tanking, pretty sure I have early arthritis from EoC (probably not even kidding), any sort of high intensity manual abilities starts to ache my fingers after an hour.

I'm still baffled as to how I did 86~ hours of combat in a 4 day period but I couldn't use abilities for like a week afterwards lol - revo was a godsend for me.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

20-Feb-2016 23:39:12

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I'm still baffled as to how I did 86~ hours of combat in a 4 day period but I couldn't use abilities for like a week afterwards lol - revo was a godsend for me.

You were a young whippersnapper back then, 86 hours of Zilyana gave you the joints of a man 50 years older than you :P

20-Feb-2016 23:41:12

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Hevilmystic said :
I need to get one of those gyroballs

Omg I have one of those, they're really good for your joints, keep em flexible :P

e: They're the ones with the strong and you rotate your wrist to keep it moving right? Just to make sure I'm not making myself look a fool :P

Chee arra said :
ohhhohohohoh not a chance lmao

200 bones (which still takes 3 years)

Lmfao, I thought not :P Just get those 39 from Robin daily! Plenty :P

20-Feb-2016 23:45:50 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2016 23:46:37 by Fleekstar

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Omg I have one of those, they're really good for your joints, keep em flexible :P

e: They're the ones with the strong and you rotate your wrist to keep it moving right? Just to make sure I'm not making myself look a fool :P

I think so. I just bought this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000GQJZJA

It's the one I remember seeing on a Linus Tech Tips video so :P
Unslain Bosses - Clan

20-Feb-2016 23:50:41

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Hevilmystic said :
Fleekstar said :

I think so. I just bought this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000GQJZJA

It's the one I remember seeing on a Linus Tech Tips video so :P

Yes that's it, I have something very similar to that and I got it cause years back I used to play the guitar a lot and my god, my wrists were sore sore sore

20-Feb-2016 23:52:13

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top