Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's weird. What I feel is stronger than me. It's like I get the feeling people are watching me more than usual and that goes against my "maintain a low profile" Morgan-policy.
I'm very mindful of what others think of me, and that hinders my will to use my glasses in public.

22-Sep-2013 21:06:21

Mat Dragonx

Mat Dragonx

Posts: 15,861 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
It's weird. What I feel is stronger than me. It's like I get the feeling people are watching me more than usual and that goes against my "maintain a low profile" Morgan-policy.
I'm very mindful of what others think of me, and that hinders my will to use my glasses in public.
I saw a programme once where someone was like that and wanted to overcome it so someone got them to walk down the street with a banana on a lead and told them to pretend it was a dog and they did that through a busy street for like 30mins and they ended up being able to do the things they wanted to do easier because they realised it doesn't matter what people think because they walked a banana on a lead and it made no difference to their life what the other people thought

22-Sep-2013 21:19:16

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top