Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,582 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I went to Argos yesterday, first time they had tablets you could order what you wanted off then you go and pay at the collection point and just be on your way.

I liked it before when you had to look through the catalogue, enter the code into one of those blue machines, write the code down a bit of paper with those tiny pens, take it to the paying desk then go wait at the collection point for 10 years.

Simpler times.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

05-Feb-2016 15:52:28

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
We always got the number and had to wait for like 30 mins for the automated voice to say our number and go to our collection point lmao. It was awful

I got me number and waited for the voice...but...but they served me like 8 places before the voice said it was time to collect! O_o

BUT IT ISNT MY TIME YET THE VOICE HASNT CALLED FOR ME

05-Feb-2016 15:53:14

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee arra said :
Fleekstar said :
Ikr, and banning people for "bug abuse"

See: Summer Beach Party

I don't know much about what happened then because I wasn't playing but from what I recall, people could get the swim suit outfit first day because of a bug?

If Jagex never specified that you couldn't reset the thermometer more than twice a day and people just reset it willy nilly, I can see why people would think it was okay but if they did specify then they were knowingly bug abusing.

However, it's such a trivial bug that people should not have been banned for it lol

The general store thing isn't even a bug, it's an oversight and people got put on a bug abuse ban list just because there isn't actually a proper ban option for what they did lol

05-Feb-2016 15:55:04

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
I liked it before when you had to look through the catalogue, enter the code into one of those blue machines, write the code down a bit of paper with those tiny pens, take it to the paying desk then go wait at the collection point for 10 years.

Good times. And when a new catalogue came out, I had to carry like 3 of those big ass books home with me and oh my god, they were so heavy

Sagzee said :
I got me number and waited for the voice...but...but they served me like 8 places before the voice said it was time to collect!

It was such a bad way of doing things :P

05-Feb-2016 15:56:44

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
I went to Argos yesterday, first time they had tablets you could order what you wanted off then you go and pay at the collection point and just be on your way.

Simpler times.

Lmao, yes!

Sagzee said :
I got me number and waited for the voice...but...but they served me like 8 places before the voice said it was time to collect! O_o

Hahaha
Unslain Bosses - Clan

05-Feb-2016 15:56:47

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top