Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
All of these zodiac challenges are annoying. :(

I feel like Jagex specifically designed these so that we'd feel more inclined to skip them than do them just to sell more SoF spins. I mean, at least death lotus had reasonable tasks, these are:
Earn 5 Castle Wars tickets (at least 90 minutes)
Obtain 2 birds nests (RNG x 2)
Complete 5 dungeons (arguably the most reasonable)
Do an elite clue (RNG, excluding aquarium, skeletal horror and that other thing that gives you an elite)
Cache and Sinkholes (timing events)

Not only this, but you have to prestige them? 5 times? Really?
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

05-Feb-2016 12:24:39

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

I wish updates weren't half baked these days. It feels like we either get half (or less) an update or something that relies 90% on SoF. Shameful to be playing this game in 2016.

With the amount of changes made in the first 3 days and the fact that we still have Batch 2 and any other, further batches, Invention was like 23% completed when we got it. How is this even remotely acceptable?
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Goals

05-Feb-2016 12:26:42 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2016 12:27:56 by Chee arra

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Lenoire said :
Quite many of them were so annoying I couldn't even bother with the whole thing.
The outfit also isn't anything I'd exactly desire so it wasn't too big deal for me to just forget it.

I want to forget about it but the completionist in me is telling me that I need to complete these stupid, junk tasks.

This wouldn't be so much of an issue if it weren't a limited time event but once again, Jagex is trying to sell SoF spins.
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Goals

05-Feb-2016 12:31:37

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Lust said :
Easier than the death lotus training I think? which was more combat oriented from memory

DL had a lot more simple tasks though, like crafting and smithing a bunch of items. They had the odd FPF minigame and Jad(? I think?) & Reaper task, but those are also doable within a decent time frame. While they were annoying (and I skipped Jad every time), they were reasonable. I don't know, I just feel like these are a lot more taxing than last time.
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Goals

05-Feb-2016 13:03:41

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee arra said :
Lenoire said :
Quite many of them were so annoying I couldn't even bother with the whole thing.
The outfit also isn't anything I'd exactly desire so it wasn't too big deal for me to just forget it.

I want to forget about it but the completionist in me is telling me that I need to complete these stupid, junk tasks.

This wouldn't be so much of an issue if it weren't a limited time event but once again, Jagex is trying to sell SoF spins.

I really know the feeling, I'm pretty much a completionist myself too in that sense but in this case I managed to convince myself I won't need to bother due to the outfit not being anywhere near my style so I'd never use it anyway. That combined with the fact the tasks are annoying as fuck made it rather easy to decide against doing it.

Lust said :
Easier than the death lotus training I think? which was more combat oriented from memory

Yes, the Death Lotus training was really annoying too with lots of combat/bossing elements, but the rewards of it were amazing so I completed it all.

05-Feb-2016 13:05:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top