Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I did some math earlier, was like 'shit, dis ain't gonna work, gonna be too late getting the 120'. Buuuuuuut, redid the math, and 120 is doable in 10 days lol.

5 days of 6.3m exp, and 5 days of 4.2m
Ends up something like 51m exp or so by end, and i only need 47m, so I have a leeway of aboot 4mish if I wanna put the brakes on a bit, or like, take more time getting shit for the augs etc.

Soooo, plan!

Tomoro, at around suppah time maybe - 99 Invent
Saturday 13th Feb late/Sunday 14th Feb at maybe lunchtime - 120

How things work mentally, ya get that buzz towards the end and second wind feeling at those last few levels, so that could maybe push to get the 120 sooner than expected if I squeeze in even more exp before bedtime on those weekends and that Friday off.

So urr yeh! MAFFS N SHIT INNIT

04-Feb-2016 22:24:17

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm trying out muspahs. I would say they are at least 10% faster than ganos at the same effort (afk). Effort is similar to cannon ganos (with the cannon killing at least 70% of your profit of course, here aggro is free), click once in a while and arealoot.

I'm unsure on profit, but with how low flakes are and how high cannonballs are I wouldn't be surprised if all these rune legs and dragon maces beat ganos (cannon ganos always, normals are very profitable, but at a high effort).

You have to be more careful with reoverloading here, but that's not as big of a deal. My only issue is prayer, I am using penance right now so they're great but after that I can't possibly imagine how bad they'll be. Not only I'll have to click every 20 seconds, but I also arealoot like ~5 stackable items and legs/maces/helms so that will mean inventory will be an issue if I want to carry potions (which I'll have to do..)
Hi

04-Feb-2016 23:26:59

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Take some notepaper with ya if ya can, maybe yak too if not using Nihil, send stuff to the bank with the scroll/take more pots n some food etc, and extra yak pouches (2 in inv, 2 in yak) is wat I do.

I dont bother picking much up now aside the RDT drops or anything with a lootbeam, I just want the skill over with tbh lol.

You will get worked over hard by them tho, even with SS, or at least I do. ;-; So be sure to nom and pick up their shark drops here n there if you think you might need some additional HP.

05-Feb-2016 00:27:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top