Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prayer pots/flasks.

When ya pop the cork off of a vial, or unhook the lid of a flask, the first thing that hits ya is the smell of freshly mown grass mixed with mint. The liquid's a bit pulpy/stringy in texture, with a stronger minty and somewhat bittery taste that leaves behind tiny annoying flakes of snape grass glued to the top of your mouth and in between your teeth.

Least, dat wat I been thinking about today.

Also hooooopefully 94 Invent soooon. <3

03-Feb-2016 23:09:50

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Prayer pots/flasks.

When ya pop the cork off of a vial, or unhook the lid of a flask, the first thing that hits ya is the smell of freshly mown grass mixed with mint. The liquid's a bit pulpy/stringy in texture, with a stronger minty and somewhat bittery taste that leaves behind tiny annoying flakes of snape grass glued to the top of your mouth and in between your teeth.

Least, dat wat I been thinking about today.

Also hooooopefully 94 Invent soooon. <3

Snape Grass: http://i.imgur.com/0QCPmUc.png

Also nice! Keep it uppppp, max soon :D

03-Feb-2016 23:11:34

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooh! So...uhhh...scientific conclusion! Professor Snape tastes of minty fresh goodness!

Tankieeees! Wonder when I could get the 99 lol. Friday/Sat maybeh? I kinda wanna get 120 before Runemetrics comes out lol - I wanna collect the data stuffs for that without it somewhat tainted with random several thousand muspah kills lol.

03-Feb-2016 23:18:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top