Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Oki, I got my blood blitz goin on atm, but once I do this lot and go bank in a few hours again, switchin to shad blitz.

So I'm using my vampyrism finally and it's a little less afk than penance but it isn't bad. I would save blood spells for vampyrism since stacking those with soul split is pretty good at maintaining your HP. If Penance is off of cooldown, use shadow.
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

03-Feb-2016 14:48:19

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chee arra said :
Sagzee said :
Oki, I got my blood blitz goin on atm, but once I do this lot and go bank in a few hours again, switchin to shad blitz.

So I'm using my vampyrism finally and it's a little less afk than penance but it isn't bad. I would save blood spells for vampyrism since stacking those with soul split is pretty good at maintaining your HP. If Penance is off of cooldown, use shadow.

Just to add to this, you can actually flick SS on and off to conserve your prayer potions, since blood spells and vampyrism are almost self-sustaining on their own. ^_^
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

03-Feb-2016 14:52:08

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Flicking SS on and off would require attention - heck no! I do 'somewhat afk' and let Akhet murder innocent muspah on one screen, and look and do other stuff on the other screen, occasionally lookin back to pot or dissasemble n stuffs. Got a timer to beep when my yak needs renewing too - on account of me having the attention span the size of a tick's bumhole and lost 2 yak fulls of prayer flasks and other stuff. ;-;

03-Feb-2016 14:58:05

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top