Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Case by case basis and all that, it depends who would review the mute, their mood at that moment, whether they feel like giving another chance (one incorrect mute does not often result in a demod), the connections and profile of the player (see: oyster) and all these sorts of things.

In all honesty if you wanted to cause them trouble you could without even them muting you. They mention confidential information about what is mutable (which may be true, or may be complete bs, but that is irrelevant) and on top of that they pretty much hint towards a very very distant (but still obvious) mute threat like I said earlier. If they muted on top of that they would be taking it a bit too far. But of course, I'm being very analytical here whereas whoever would review things would probably not spend that much time thinking into it.
Hi

02-Feb-2016 04:19:36

Shady Nick

Shady Nick

Posts: 16,272 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
You have to be either really dumb or Dardan to lose Pmod nowadays

e: No offense to pmods, but yeah, seems they're a little more lenient with what you can get away with now.

What happened with Dardan? Him and I had an argument in the HLF teamspeak back in the day and haven't heard from him since.

02-Feb-2016 04:26:04

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :
Hevilmystic said :
You have to be either really dumb or Dardan to lose Pmod nowadays

e: No offense to pmods, but yeah, seems they're a little more lenient with what you can get away with now.

What happened with Dardan? Him and I had an argument in the HLF teamspeak back in the day and haven't heard from him since.

He got hacked.

Strength Through Chaos
|

02-Feb-2016 04:27:02 - Last edited on 02-Feb-2016 04:28:01 by Zamorak83432

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shady Nick said :

He got hacked like 3 times if I recall, and then he tried to log in like a Jmod does, however when a player tries that, it doesn't censor the password... And he was streaming. I think he lost Pmod after that incident.

Zamorak83432 said :
Are they still super packed?

Yeah, I guess, was here for 12hr earlier with no problems, logged in and had no problems until the aforementioned person though.

Takes forever to find a world at this time of day though.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

02-Feb-2016 04:28:00

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top