Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fuck tinnitus man. I agree with you completely, you just try to have a normal life but that ringing fuck. I don't know how people cope with it.

In army training I did before, we did breach and clear training in hostage negotiations and stuff and I turned the corner a fraction too early and the makeshift flashbang basically blew up in my face. It was a couple meters away but I still can't get that image out of my head.

Couldn't hear for days and had the constant ringing in my ears. If that's what people suffering with tinnitus experience day in day out, fuck man

01-Feb-2016 08:45:17

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ouch :x ­<3

I've only ever had it once, someone sneaked up behind me and pulled a party popper, lasted around a day and a half? I was only about 10 at the time, so I didn't really understand what it was

I still remember it though, especially the sound, and that's the scary thing.

The people who cope with it have my respect, because I could not.

e: Grammar'd
Unslain Bosses - Clan

01-Feb-2016 08:50:41 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2016 08:51:15 by Hevilmystic

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It definitely seems like one of the most debilitating things you could experience. It's because it's always going to be there, there's nothing you can do about it

It's such a shame things like this exist, just makes people's lives so much worse :c

01-Feb-2016 08:52:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top