Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
You know what? Sandwich. Alright. Sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich. I'm going to be honest. Sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich. You know what I mean? Sandwich sandwich sandwich sandwich.

SANDVICH! I'M COMING FOR YOOOOOU!

And yeah lol, the only reason I kinda wanna 'rush' it is I am worried they will nerf stuff again, I really hope not. If all goes well, by morning I will have 'banked' 120, and all I would need to do is buy a few stuff, if I run out, to break down into materials for augs every now and then.

30-Jan-2016 00:06:38

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blazey said :
I swear some people only play to grief people.. I get a dark beast world and a kid tries to crash the world, if I leave he leaves and comes back seconds after I do.. happened twice in a row

Is that kind of greifing reportable? 'disruptive behavior' doesn't feel like its enough info for them when there wasnt anything said in chat

Sounds like you should keep your private off

30-Jan-2016 00:13:23

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm ok for the most part with how invention is right now, besides the low xp on gizmos (honestly 50gp/xp is worth the high xp rates). I know there are a couple changes planned, like fixing switching and making siphons cheaper, but if they do a big change I'll be really annoyed. That said, I am trying to do it as much as I can but I am in no rush or anything, priorities always come first and all that. Hi

30-Jan-2016 00:26:17

Blazey
Aug Member 2008

Blazey

Posts: 11,787 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
Blazey said :
I swear some people only play to grief people.. I get a dark beast world and a kid tries to crash the world, if I leave he leaves and comes back seconds after I do.. happened twice in a row

Is that kind of greifing reportable? 'disruptive behavior' doesn't feel like its enough info for them when there wasnt anything said in chat

Sounds like you should keep your private off

Wasn't followed by the same person unless someone actually had a friendslist to greif people leveling augs

Does having another person tag a monster lower aug xp at all? I know ppl were massing it day 1 of the change so probably not?

30-Jan-2016 00:32:40

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, I made it a goal to try and get 5b gp by June. I'm thinking of solo Nex vs Araxxor. Obviously I can do Araxxor but wondering if Nex is the same gp and more relaxed?

e: also best afk money when I do homework? Probably dark beasts when invention dies down.

30-Jan-2016 02:10:08 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2016 02:13:51 by Lifer

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top