Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Yeah Lust and I said the first bit of what you said earlier. Hopefully so, would be able to get up to 110 or something if all goes well.

Should be looting stuff, though! Just filling your invent with maces/rune legs is still 800k/hr, plus whatever the Spring Cleaner is giving you. If you takes alchs and use the drag method to alch stuff, you'd make a lot more. Not as afk, though.

Yea I try to loot stuff when space clears up. Plus sometimes I get the nice RDT drop which helps loads as well with the costs. I might start using non-degradable gear for the other gear slots (boots, gloves and helm) to lessen the costs even further.

On penance runs though, you can loot a lot.

29-Jan-2016 11:51:49

Rib
Apr Member 2020

Rib

Posts: 3,168 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I dont have insignias so I always just use the sliske mask for the shitty undead summon. Hits a few 18ish hits then leaves.

Only downside I found with it is you cant use dreadnips with it and it attacks the wrong rune dragons when spamming curruption shots. Neither that matter for this.
Accidently surged up a dinosaurs ass, became stuck then activated double surge and burst out its chest alien-style!
Got his dragon mattocks then crashed the clan citadel into Anachronia wiping out the dinosaurs.

29-Jan-2016 12:00:24

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top