HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squallsy said :
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :
so they might be re-rolling all the high ranks who abused the hand cannon bug?

Doubtful, it'll cause a shitstorm within that community

they said appropriate punishment on the main page along with the 1800% exp increase, so much for no knee jerk

In all fairness, I'm all for rolling back the server to the 25th Jan just before the update hits with all these current updates happening so everyone starts out at a level playing field again

27-Jan-2016 15:30:20

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :

they said appropriate punishment on the main page along with the 1800% exp increase, so much for no knee jerk

In all fairness, I'm all for rolling back the server to the 25th Jan just before the update hits with all these current updates happening so everyone starts out at a level playing field again

even if people didnt abuse the bug or didnt even train invention?
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

27-Jan-2016 15:33:29

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Augment shit, waste your bank on divine energies and repeat

Only for tomoro to come and they'll go and change something to make that poop as well. ;-;

I don't really think demotivated quite cuts it atm lol. Everytime I think 'woo! I am getting the hang of this/making some progress!' - they go 'yano fuck that'. I know, I guess I shouldn't have dived in headfirst on the first few days but I wasn't expecting such a drastic and chaotic thing as this.

It's the whole fact that I literally destroyed the items I spent small fortunes on and can never re-sell. All them cannons and hatchets etc. Sold my excess and stopped all my offers to recuperate what I could but, bleh.

I fell at the moment, kinda like that feeling you get when you drive down a steep hill sorta quick ish, butterfly stomachs feeling thing only kinda permanent? Can only imagine how Rowly must feel, had his heart set n things prepped for the 99. Ugh.

27-Jan-2016 15:35:29

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Squallsy said :
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :

Everyone, give everyone back their banks before Invention came around, give everyone their xp before Invention came around.

Everyone starts at 0, there's no favouritism by Jagex and they all reimburse us for WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME

27-Jan-2016 15:35:30

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Sagzee said :
Fleekstar said :
Augment shit, waste your bank on divine energies and repeat

Only for tomoro to come and they'll go and change something to make that poop as well. ;-;

I don't really think demotivated quite cuts it atm lol. Everytime I think 'woo! I am getting the hang of this/making some progress!' - they go 'yano fuck that'. I know, I guess I shouldn't have dived in headfirst on the first few days but I wasn't expecting such a drastic and chaotic thing as this.

It's the whole fact that I literally destroyed the items I spent small fortunes on and can never re-sell. All them cannons and hatchets etc. Sold my excess and stopped all my offers to recuperate what I could but, bleh.

I fell at the moment, kinda like that feeling you get when you drive down a steep hill sorta quick ish, butterfly stomachs feeling thing only kinda permanent? Can only imagine how Rowly must feel, had his heart set n things prepped for the 99. Ugh.

I agree completely with everything you're saying. I'm demotivated to shit too knowing I've spent my bank on this skill too.

They left it way too fucking late to change it now, people have spent all of their banks training this skill and if you haven't used the components yet? Tough. You're screwed out of your money.

If this is how Jagex treat their community playerbase. Fuck me.

27-Jan-2016 15:37:18

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :
Fleekstar said :
Squallsy said :

Everyone, give everyone back their banks before Invention came around, give everyone their xp before Invention came around.

Everyone starts at 0, there's no favouritism by Jagex and they all reimburse us for WASTING OUR FUCKING TIME

tbh i only support re-rolling bug abusers, re-roll people who trained invention sure, but give them some kind of reward or incentive for not bug abusing, and hten leave everyone else alone :P
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

27-Jan-2016 15:37:20

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top