Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
R obin said :
Now if they could release a 50m/h moneymaking, this would be tolerable.
"I make 10m/hr @ araxxor, so thats 120 hrs to make 1.2b, then spend that money on supplies (doing this while I kill more rax ofc so buy limits are irrelevant) for invention, and get 1m exp/hr so 36 hours of inventing to get to 99.

Invention takes 156 hours to get to 99, thats not too bad!"

I did this maths earlier. On paper its not too bad I guess? I mean its absolutely terribly designed and clearly flawed if the expectation of doing the skill is to kill the giant spider for 120 hours first, but in terms of time commitment it makes sense.

They really should have limited the amount of experience you can get per level from creating perks and gizmos, just so that players are limited with how much spamming they can do to the skill. This would also have opened up more avenues for more items to be used in the middle to higher levels. Its useless having 20 items available if only two of them are going to be used anyway. Forcing diversity would be great :l.

27-Jan-2016 01:58:10

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
I dread what Raids 2 is going to be like without Mod Chris.

I've always had massive respect for Chris, one of my favourite Jmods on a professional level, if not my favourite. I think the worst bit of content he has ever (helped to) produce is EoC, but I'm guessing that wasn't entirely his fault given his past projects.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

27-Jan-2016 01:58:27

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top