HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fleekstar said :
Sagzee said :

In the old days, I went a bit nuts and sat through spinning 81k flax into strings, then fletched 66k yew longs, believe I also cut 68k logs myself for 99 WC at the time, and strung all 66k for 99 Fletch. All pretty much non stop, back in me super no life days of like 15+ hours RS a day.

Wat. Did you make bank

Oh. I also alched the feckin lot to help with 99 mage. Good...times...good times... ;-;

Also NUU 700M REMAINING TIME TO SELL MY HOUSE TO GET BACK TO 1B AGAIN

27-Jan-2016 00:05:42

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Not too sure if I also PICKED all 81k flax as well. Holy shit if so. I vaguelly remember doing so in Lletya for hours for something though, either to sell for cash, or for this madness.

Likely some of it came from Misc tho. WHICH BTW I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE PEOPLE THERE THAT I AINT TOUCHED IN LIKE A YEAR OR TWO

Me: My loyal subjects! :D *Steps off boat with arms out wide*
*Random crossbow bolt hits boat inches from my face*
Me: :D *Still frozen in same pose and smile, single tear down cheek and barely audible whimper of help is heard through grit teeth*

27-Jan-2016 00:11:02

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Hevilmystic said :
Do I get an Akhet if I buy Akhet's house?

Package deal you get a Shemu too!

We will totally do your chores, watch your tv, cook dinner, eat your food, help with taxes, drink your booze, take you to work, ruin your carpet, buy your groceries, waste your money on LEGO that is then lost forever in the bowels of your sofa, take your pets out for a walk and more!

Best part is ya don't even need to feed or clean us! We will take care of that ourselves! ^_^

27-Jan-2016 00:13:06

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Morgan said :
Lauri El said :
400 Red Salamanders got me:

1107x Connector
952x Tensile
996x Crafted
88x Stunning *
62x Dextrous *

Thats so good omg
I bet they're nerfing these tomorrow.

Please stop nerfing everything I finally get my little mitts on and go 'ooh! yay!' with and then I am back to nagging Rowleh and Dewy about 'wat do' and tell em how mean Moltare just wants to piss in everyone's cheerios or something and then they go 'awight, none of dis guff' in their buff cockney accents as they roll up their sleeves, puff up their chests and go all tough guy marchin' to Jagex HQ punching skyscrapers and demolishing mountains with their manly chins as they prepare to, and I quote, "Sort shit aaaaht, innit"

God speed you manly maginificent bastards. *Salutes with a single proud tear rolling down my other cheek*

27-Jan-2016 00:16:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top