Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I hope we don't have to spend billions on this. I was hoping Invention would be like a pseudo-slayer thing with the whole level up your weapons thing, but I don't know... the handcannon thing has me worried.

level up the weapons on chaos dwarves....

i was hoping itd be that to =\ id be happy at 100k p/h if i could that and not lose money slaying
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

26-Jan-2016 02:43:22

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squallsy said :
i was hoping itd be that to =\ id be happy at 100k p/h if i could that and not lose money slaying
I wouldn't mind to break even or even losing a bit whilst slaying, and I understand the G.E. is inflated, but there seems to be a bottleneck involving handcannons.

26-Jan-2016 02:45:21

Squallsy

Squallsy

Posts: 16,089 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Squallsy said :
I wouldn't mind to break even or even losing a bit whilst slaying, and I understand the G.E. is inflated, but there seems to be a bottleneck involving handcannons.

try even getting 49 without the use of a bugged item and i might believe you thats the only issue
The Runescape Forumers

I am famous online and posts from this user may trigger those who suffer from mental insecurities
Mod baiting for shame Squallsy... Have a nice day ~~~Tranq

26-Jan-2016 02:46:55

Slavs

Slavs

Posts: 631 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I hope we don't have to spend billions on this. I was hoping Invention would be like a pseudo-slayer thing with the whole level up your weapons thing, but I don't know... the handcannon thing has me worried.

Morgan said :

Well 20m is apparently 0-600k xp so thats like what? 33gp/xp?

Cheap right? ^-^
Muted Main: 117/120 Inventor
Unmuted Alt: 0/120 Inventor

26-Jan-2016 02:47:20

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
The whole level up thing seems like a massive disappointment, they bigged it up as the way to train Invention, and unless *everyone* is missing something, it really isn't.
I could swear JMods said it'd be THE way to train Invention... That it'd be like ~250k xp/h. That's why I wasn't even worried yesterday. I thought it'd be fun to combine slay with a new skill.

Squallsy said :
try even getting 49 without the use of a bugged item and i might believe you thats the only issue
Honestly, I don't know what I'd do if magic shieldbows (u) weren't a thing. Good thing I had 11k logs in my bank from slayer.

26-Jan-2016 02:49:32

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top