Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wellp askin here as nobody answered me plea in the 'official thread' lol :

"What's the best thing to do for exp at level 20+?

Kinda got nothin to discover with inspiration, and just dismantling a bunch of things atm, wonderin if there is a more efficient method."

Tho a bit updated: I am 22 soon to be 23 Invy now, lacking inpsiration to discover the other 2 things after discovering the junk refiner. How get more insp and wat do for moar exp?

25-Jan-2016 17:47:38

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I've just been dismantling stuff and making Gizmos, not prepared to do weapons yet as perks do not look very good at all.

Wot about the whole 'level up item n suck all the good expeeness from it approach, or making random rune scimitars or something, augmenting, levelling up to highest level possible, then dismantling the lot for chunk of expee - is that viable/is that even how it works lol. ;-;

25-Jan-2016 17:53:07

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Hevilmystic said :
I've just been dismantling stuff and making Gizmos, not prepared to do weapons yet as perks do not look very good at all.

Wot about the whole 'level up item n suck all the good expeeness from it approach, or making random rune scimitars or something, augmenting, levelling up to highest level possible, then dismantling the lot for chunk of expee - is that viable/is that even how it works lol. ;-;

Level 10 weapon gives 30k invention xp dismantling the weapon AND gizmo. Takes 5 hrs of combat to level up a weapon to level 10. Not worth it at all

25-Jan-2016 17:54:31

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top