HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
Sagzee said :
And I've got a plan for just in case a zombie invasion happened to break out. :o

..Is it bad that I do, too?

Nawww, we're in the crazy boat together. :D We'll be arriving at N' Sanity beach in the morning. ^_^

It's everyone else that's bonkers. They're the ones without plans. :o

21-Sep-2013 00:16:45

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess in some people's eyes you'll appear crazy for having a plan, but in others' you'll appear smart. Personally, I think planning is good, but a zombie apocalypse just seems too weird to actually happen.

The health and safety departments would be having the time of their life.

~Ama

Selective Completionist

21-Sep-2013 00:17:40

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Amaethwr said :

The health and safety departments would be having the time of their life.

~Ama

So much red tape and lectures, zombies if they ever come probably roll any eyes they might have and turn around and go back under the ground lol.

Zombie: Braaaains.

Safety Steve: Make sure to keep your arms out at all times and to walk in the approved zombie shuffle style!

Zombie: Ugh....fuck it...*goes back into grave*

21-Sep-2013 00:21:40

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Kyrie said :
I have a plan for all sorts.

I have a plan incase there's an armed robbery and I'm alone at work. :P

My brain is weird in that it always prepares a plan for every action I do during the day, like I'm always thinking of the what-if's, and weirdly prepared for them if they happen lol. O_o

Someone else that has lots of plans is Batman. He's got contingency plans for every Justice League member, including himself, in case any of them go rogue. :o

21-Sep-2013 00:23:37

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Kyrie said :
I have a plan for all sorts.

I have a plan incase there's an armed robbery and I'm alone at work. :P

My brain is weird in that it always prepares a plan for every action I do during the day, like I'm always thinking of the what-if's, and weirdly prepared for them if they happen lol. O_o

Someone else that has lots of plans is Batman. He's got contingency plans for every Justice League member, including himself, in case any of them go rogue. :o

I guess I'm kinda like that, but not constantly. If I'm doing something boring that gives me time to think, I'll think about different scenarios. Some of them are ridiculous scenarios that will never happen, but then there's more realistic ones like parents suddenly dying, house getting broken into, armed robbery. Unlikely stuff but more than possible and it'd be better if I had a plan for it.

21-Sep-2013 00:29:36

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top