Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Envision said :
omg i can't stand that show, died a little bit on the inside after season 2 =/

It was my show to watch when no other shows were on lol. I used to be really into it, but lost interest midway through season 4 for some reason. Now it's all about that Law and Order: SVU!

20-Sep-2013 03:43:19

Envision

Envision

Posts: 5,023 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
highly recommend stargate, it's amazing, and like 350+ eps

stargate sg1 > stargate atlantis > stargate universe, watch in that order, they're sooo good. by far my favorite series, and i've never met anyone that doesn't like it, watch the "directors cut" (the original movie that inspired the series), that and the first season aren't the best, but get past those, and this is well worth watching!

it's also the 2nd longest lasting sci-fi series, and if you like space battles, this is where it's at, to this day i've never seen space battles better than this, despite it being somewhat old, also, there's little to no drama in this, and everything is related in one way or another!

that is definitely not a run-on sentence^ =/

20-Sep-2013 03:43:27

Envision

Envision

little tip when you are "getting it", cancel all the extra's, there's alot of them between each season. i watched it 2 yrs ago, and last yr, and re watching it now with a friend, every time it's taken 1-2 weeks to "get", but well worth the wait!

20-Sep-2013 03:48:39

Envision

Envision

Envision said :
little tip when you are "getting it", cancel all the extra's, there's alot of them between each season. i watched it 2 yrs ago, and last yr, and re watching it now with a friend, every time it's taken 1-2 weeks to "get", but well worth the wait!

speaking of^ if you have a friend to watch it with, it's very fun!!

get in an fc or something to comment together, and start the movie at the same time, it's a ton of fun, it's like talking during a movie w/o ruining it

20-Sep-2013 03:50:05

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
I'm most looking forward to Grey's Anatomy returning next week. ATM I'm just keeping up with Suits week by week.

Now Suits is a fantastic show! I haven't been keeping up with it like I should though :/ It is hard to find episodes online for it compared to other shows

20-Sep-2013 03:56:21

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top