Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Does hp crystal allow you to onslaught har-aken's entire health bar, without you dying? Or need to use a couple of basics too?
Wow, I don't know - I've never tried this. But I always eat the magic crystal and kill Har Aken like that. But then again, I'm a newby compared to you, Cory.

16-Jan-2016 19:57:50

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Amaethwr said :
Does hp crystal allow you to onslaught har-aken's entire health bar, without you dying? Or need to use a couple of basics too?
Wow, I don't know - I've never tried this. But I always eat the magic crystal and kill Har Aken like that. But then again, I'm a newby compared to you, Cory.

It does. Especially in obby armour
7:^]

16-Jan-2016 19:58:26

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Morgan said :
But I always eat the magic crystal and kill Har Aken like that. But then again, I'm a newby compared to you, Cory.

Is the magic crystal still broke when you pray? Lol

+ I wasn't calling you bug abusers, Honey! I was saying he could be dusty and effigy-y!

No
7:^]

16-Jan-2016 20:00:36

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
+ I wasn't calling you bug abusers, Honey! I was saying he could be dusty and effigy-y!

If you leave effigies in your bank collecting dust, I feel bad :( (I have one on my ironman from green dragons collecting dust but don't tell anyone that!)

16-Jan-2016 20:01:03

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top