Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
You will be able to augment drygores at level 1 invention if you so choose. However not every t90 will be included as augmentable on release. Notably T90 helms, t90 shields, t90 defenders, t90 gloves, t90 boots, hydrix jewelry. But that being said, pretty much every other t90 will be augment-able on release of batch 1.

As far as breaking down t90s at level 1, I believe you will be able to do it. However, it will be a huge waste as you won't be able to get the unique valuable components until higher invention levels.

There is an update: http://puu.sh/mxX9f.png

It appears that t90 degrade to dust gear wont be available to augment on release.

Makes me super sad. I literally bought sirenic just to augment.
7:^]

16-Jan-2016 17:26:04

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avogadro said :
You will be able to augment drygores at level 1 invention if you so choose. However not every t90 will be included as augmentable on release. Notably T90 helms, t90 shields, t90 defenders, t90 gloves, t90 boots, hydrix jewelry. But that being said, pretty much every other t90 will be augment-able on release of batch 1.

As far as breaking down t90s at level 1, I believe you will be able to do it. However, it will be a huge waste as you won't be able to get the unique valuable components until higher invention levels.

It appears that t90 degrade to dust gear wont be available to augment on release.

I don't get this :| They already changed the degrade system for t90 power armors if they're dyed, so what's the problem with augmenting them?
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

16-Jan-2016 17:34:18

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
Avogadro said :

I don't get this :| They already changed the degrade system for t90 power armors if they're dyed, so what's the problem with augmenting them?

I imagine the prices would be wildly different. Sirenic scales are only used for the armour, so the prices are correlated. The same cannot be said for divine energies.
7:^]

16-Jan-2016 17:36:28

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top