Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PyraTheAegis said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Singularity said :
Did Zeah come out or something (not been checking up on OSRS lately)?

Its HUGE
Anything good there?

Not really.

Its huge for the sake of being huge. Not that thats exactly a bad thing, but in this case it results in a lot of empty housing and a bunch of weird texturing. Their "grand city" is more like 5 little settlements sort of located near one another. There really is nothing about any of it that suggests its meant to be one massive city with 5 different "houses" (like the elf clans basically) making up the entire city. It feels like they tried building a house but forgot to use nails or glue or screws. All the pieces are there but they're not connected very well.

They also threw in a ton of memes and references and very little actual lore type text.

The actual content and stuff to do isn't too bad at least though. Some of the stuff is pointless, some of the other things are pretty good. So if all you care about is exp and efficiency its probably not the worst thing.

08-Jan-2016 00:36:02

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm iffy with hoarding - mainly because I keep thinking that half of the stuff wouldn't be useful at all. You'd find yourself panic dumping instead on release.

I'll probably keep some stuff in my tab (not gonna completely dry my bank out) for Invention. But really can't be bothered hoarding lots of stuff for it.

08-Jan-2016 00:43:03

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top