Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Fleekstar

Fleekstar

Posts: 6,983 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It takes a lot of practice. My first solo, she went through 6 siphons before I could finish it. Second one, took 2 and I just learned and learned a good rotation to use.

Practice makes perfect. You may lose 50m practicing but then once you're able to do it, you can make bills like Rowley did.

I'm more than happy to spend some time trying to give you pointers and tips if you'd like. I like seeing people being able to solo her after I give some tips, makes me feel happy :p

But yeah, one tip I can give is that starting out, do blood phase at the entrance portal because will reavers will ALWAYS spawn on that side of the circle, between Fumus and Glacies. Therefore, if you know that you won't be able to get her down to 80k on that siphon, you'll have easy access to the reavers to prevent nex healing so much from the siphon

06-Jan-2016 20:32:50 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2016 20:33:27 by Fleekstar

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya

Hevilmystic said :
2hr of Sara:

HTTP://i.imgur.com/msXKSHh.png

Sara confirmed 15m/hr?
Please.. I did regular barrows like the other month and got a 20m/hr rate

Hevilmystic said :
You know, The Stig is one thing that amazes me.

The BBC have managed to keep him secret for 7 years (Stig #2), before he decided to write a book on him being The Stig, and another 5 years (Stig #3) - Yet for some reason, he manages to travel around, go into work every day, without being recognised, ever?
He must live in the suit so no one ever sees him without it

Hevilmystic said :
Only 766 Master Quest Capes, damn
I was curious about how many on day 1.. For ego, etc
Selective Completionist

06-Jan-2016 20:43:46

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
He must live in the suit so no one ever sees him without it

Apparently the Stig gets changed on set, or so that's what I read Andy Wilman say a while ago.

I wonder how he travels to other countries, a few days earlier than the rest of the crew, via a different airline or something?

How did he get to and from work is a more important question... Surely someone lurked at the track and stalked him.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

06-Jan-2016 20:47:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top