Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Demonborn
Feb Member 2023

Demonborn

Posts: 4,749 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
I've had no luck with the Nex pet so far, but I'm not really expecting it with such little KC.

I got it at 556 kc, was a huge surprise and a bit of disappointment too.

Really want that defender! Lol
Proud Rock Climber, Owner of the original Weekend Hardmode Vorago Team, The Supreme, The Billionaire, Author of the Red Sacrificial Teddy Bear, Owner of 3a Dyed Drygore Longs
Highest Send Currently: V13

07-Dec-2015 14:26:45

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Demonborn said :
Singularity said :
Tempted to use another pheromone (have 3 left) once sharpshooter is ready again

You should practice high enrage me thinks :)

Yeah :S

I stop at around 220% enrage. It's easier to do higher enrage under current rotation but when minions come out to play, it gets a bit more problematic :P

Especially doing bottom path with minions..I need to practice that path more, it drains my supplies quite rapidly at times. :(

07-Dec-2015 14:44:15

Demonborn
Feb Member 2023

Demonborn

Posts: 4,749 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Demonborn said :
Singularity said :
Tempted to use another pheromone (have 3 left) once sharpshooter is ready again

You should practice high enrage me thinks :)

Yeah :S

I stop at around 220% enrage. It's easier to do higher enrage under current rotation but when minions come out to play, it gets a bit more problematic :P

Especially doing bottom path with minions..I need to practice that path more, it drains my supplies quite rapidly at times. :(

Bottom path with minions is the only path I absolutely loathe doing with any style other than Mage.

You can kite p3 around so minions don't spawn and it makes kills on that rotation much nicer.

Especially at high enrages
Proud Rock Climber, Owner of the original Weekend Hardmode Vorago Team, The Supreme, The Billionaire, Author of the Red Sacrificial Teddy Bear, Owner of 3a Dyed Drygore Longs
Highest Send Currently: V13

07-Dec-2015 14:46:40

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top