Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lenoire
Oct Member 2011

Lenoire

Posts: 1,799 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Otter said :
Lenoire said :
Congratulations. :3
I gave up on that cape after they added those books.
With their guidelines they can add any mindless requirement like that just because it involves lore, and I just can't be bothered to stress over it anymore so better to forget it.
Shame, I was always a lot into quests and lore and I really looked forwards to the cape. I even had all the other requirementss done.

Grab a friend, take turns tagging one and having you both kill them one at a time. With two people attacking, they should never get to use their special, and the second person attacking should be able to SS to heal up on any damage they take while praying melee from tagging the previous kill.

It's just that I can never know what kind of ridiculous requirements they're going to add in the future, so even if through some miracle I were to get the Ripper demon books, it's just a matter of time when they add some more drops from some difficult monsters as requirements for it.
I'm saving myself from a lot of stress by forgetting that cape.

19-Nov-2015 09:08:31 - Last edited on 19-Nov-2015 09:09:12 by Lenoire

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,473 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ecruteak said :
Hey so I know postcount threads are not allowed, but what about Zoj's Most Posts threads?

55-56-679-65390336

One of the last versions got locked (after over 100 versions lol) because it was determined to be basically spam. But it wasn't blatant spam as you actually had to count each individual post. But it's not allowed on the LLF, but HLF is more relaxed and silly threads like "count to 10 before a girl avatar" are allowed.

You think I could make the "Most Posts" thread in HLF Off Topic?

Or is the fact that I could technically be the only one playing and have 1,000 posts of me counting in one thread still spamming? lol

Gonna have to get that PC legit now m8

gf

19-Nov-2015 09:39:53

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top